I havent’ written in a while – things have been a little busy – but hey… that is a good thing, right! There are a lot of GREAT things coming up that I can’t wait to share but until then… check out these fabulous finds!
1. I love getting inspiration from other talented designers. Click Here to see some pretty amazing logo designs! Below are just a few samples.
2. Want to design your own fabric?? A friend of mine recently told me about a website called Spoon Flower where you can design your own fabric. Put your home decor thinking caps on and go to town. There are also contests of other designers that are available for purchase. TOO COOL!
3. Adobe Creative Cloud!! Although I have not worked with the cloud yet, let me tell you… it is on the list of things to get! What is awesome about the cloud???
- From what I can tell, the cloud is a program where you pay a monthly fee to Adobe and instead of paying for the updates, you will always be up to date. This means, as soon as a new version is released… you have it!
- You can share your files on any computer in any location. This will work for multiple computers for yourself as well as sharing with clients, colleagues and friends – how great – desktops, laptops and handheld devices like an iPad.
- Adobe has web hosting now where you can launch up to 5 sites!
4. Last but definitely not least, two of my favorite bloggers have come together for a GREAT giveaway! You can find out more about this on their blogs: The Fortunate Plight and Stephanie Egan Photography. The deadline is coming up so get your entries in TODAY!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!